The Brick Train Awards are global awards for LEGO® train builders around the world.
Founded by the LNUR chair Richard (aka Bricks McGee), and organised by LNUR with help from Brick Model Railroader, these awards are a chance to come together as one LEGO train-loving community and see brilliant builds from around the world.
Brick Train Awards 2021
The Brick Train Awards 2021 will be held in February 2021. Here’s the introduction video for 2021, explaining the rules, new categories, and how to enter:
You can enter your models at bricktrainawards.com.
Brick Train Awards categories 2021
Categories for prizes in the Brick Train Awards 2021 are as follows, judged in Asia, Europe, Americas and Australasia:
- Best LEGO® steam locomotive
- Best LEGO® diesel locomotive
- Best LEGO® electric locomotive
- Best LEGO® “other” locomotive
- Best LEGO® passenger wagon
- Best LEGO® freight wagon
- Best LEGO® “special” wagon
- Best LEGO® TFOL (teenage fan of LEGO) locomotive model
- Best LEGO® TFOL (teenage fan of LEGO) wagon model
- Best LEGO® TFOL (teenage fan of LEGO) display
- Best LEGO® Group Display
- Best LEGO® Individual Display
- Best LEGO® Structure
The LNUR Awards
As part of the Brick Train Awards, LNUR members also vote on their favourite models entered by UK modelers – prizes are awarded to winners in The LNUR Awards.