Invite LNUR to your show
We tend to prefer events in the North of England and Scotland, and ideally need around 3 – 6 months’ notice as we plan our displays in advance.
If you’d like LNUR to display at a LEGO or model railway show you are organising, please contact Richard via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please advise of any subsidies and payments available towards accommodation, travel and other costs.
Here is a sample of our future events:
- Mowbray Bricks, Bedale, North Yorkshire, 6th – 7th July 2019
- RailEXNe, North Shields. 27th – 28th July 2019
- Monkey Bricks, Heywood near Manchester, 2nd – 3rd November 2019
- Shildon Brick Show, Locomotion, County Durham. 16 – 17 November 2019.
- Nene Valley Railway Steam event, Peterborough, 15th – 16th June 2019.
- Parades de Coura Fan Weekend, Portugal, 7th – 9th June 2019.
- North Notts Brick Show, Worksop. 6th April 2019.
- Yorkshire Brick Show, Huddersfield, 4 – 5th May 2019.
- Discovery Brick Show, Newcastle upon Tyne. 11 – 12th May 2019.
- Thirsk Brick Show, Thirsk, Yorkshire. 16th February 2019
- Calder Valley Brick Show, West Yorkshire. 26th January 2019.
- Monkey Bricks, Heywood, North West England; November 2018
- Shildon Brick Show, Locomotion Museum, County Durham; November 2018
- Discovery Brick Show, Newcastle upon Tyne; October 2018
- Bricktastic, Manchester; July 2018
- Mowbray Bricks, Bedale, Yorkshire; June 2018
- Paredes de Coura Fan Weekend, Parades de Coura, Portugal; June 2018
- Yorkshire Brick Show, Wakefield, Yorkshire; May 2018
- North Notts Brick Show, Worksop; March 2018
- Head of Steam Museum, Darlington; February 2018
- Shildon Brick Show, Locomotion Museum, County Durham; November 2017
- Hull Block Con, Guildhall, Hull; August 2017
- Bricktastic, Manchester; July 2017